Greetings to all from Pharma Placements Inc.
We have been retained by one of the fastest growing company with a turnover of more than 1,300 Crores to hire Chief Marketing Officer to be based at their HO in Mumbai. The details of the position are as follows:
- As a CMO, the person will mainly be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies and lead the marketing team by example.
- The person should have an extremely successful track record of success in IPM and should have managed Specialty Segment operations like Oncology, Critical Care, Dermatology, Cardiovascular, Diabetic and General Antibiotics / Gastro / Pain Management etc. Or at least some of them.
- He will be immediately heading three divisions of Oncology / Critical Care / Dermatology and in future drive the company into domains of Diabetic / Cardiovascular / Gynae / General Antibiotics and Gastro products etc.
- He should have a thorough understanding of Pharma Marketing & Sales nitty gritty and must have had a hands on experience of driving sales and bottom line through new divisions/products launches, team building, field motivation, innovative marketing strategies and their execution.
- He must be upfront with the changing marketing scenario in Pharma Industry and should be creative enough to redesign the course to achieve sustainable success.
- He should have a personal good knowledge of and rapport with KOLs in relevant specialty segments and must have a flair for relationship development with not just the KOLs but also the other stake holders such as Pharma Distribution, their associations and even regulatory authorities. He should have a clear understanding of various rules & regulations that govern the operation of a pharma company in IPM.
- The position is reporting to the CMD.
the Chief Marketing Officers job would involve the following duties and responsibilities:
- Set marketing goals and objectives in terms of Top/Bottom line numbers and market share
- Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy and ensure implementation and management of the planned marketing strategy
- Determine KPIs for marketing & sales department
Track KPIs on a regular basis and present reports to management
- Work with field sales and marketing development teams and design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns
Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions
Analyze company's marketing strategy and suggest/make timely improvements
- Create Cross Functional synergy to ensure smooth functioning and out come from the systems.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and its application in pharma marketing
- Stay up to date with the latest best practices
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company market share by achieving set numbers both in terms of Top Line and Bottom Line.
Salary: INR 40,00,000 - 50,00,000 PA.
Functional Area:Top Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Pharma - Pharmacy, B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Pharma Placements Inc.
Recruiter Name:Sudhir Vinayak
Contact Company:Pharma Placements Inc.
Address :F 99, First Floor, B Wing, Express Zone Mall, Opp. Adani Energy, W.E.Highway, Goregaon (E), Mumbai, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400001,India