- Compiling and analyzing the sales data with business managers, and sending appropriate communication to the field staff.
- Prepare and Deploy effective marketing mix for the business.
- Planning of marketing strategies of assigned Brands and ensures implementation by field force in different countries in brand promotion.
- Meeting country specific requirements - Creating plan & inputs for conferences in Prescription markets, Individual country requirements.
- Determining gaps between product pipeline and local need, and providing solutions.
Process (Design and implementation of Marketing Strategies)
- Follow-up for strategy execution for assigned Countries
- Ensure to prepare scientific information with appropriate information required for brands and communicate through literature, Visual Aid and via digital medium in English, Local language & Patient education in country specific language
- Co-ordination with suppliers for Gifts, artist for developing artwork for products & with internal team.
- Ensure new product launch in various countries as per the registered products.
- Product Training of field staff Prepare Business Strategy plan in line with the company's expectations and also provide a strategic growth plan for All ROW Prescription Markets operations.
- To co-ordinate with Business managers & CMs as per assigned territory
- Sending Promo inputs to countries and coordinating with Logistic department packing list.
- Follow up for dispatch till it reach to country & distributed to Med Reps
- Allocation of inputs to country & taking utilization of promo in all countries.
- Allocation of new gifts inputs, follow-up with Vendors & Purchase managers
Customer Connect (Market and Customer Development):
- Visit all Key countries at least twice in year and non key but high potential market at least once in year.
- Ensure proper utilization of CRM and follow up with accounts team for timely remittance
- Attending specific scientific query from country & arrange information in 4 days
- Participate in various customer forum for influencing key driver/ Decision maker in high priority segment
- Understand various initiative by competitors and ensure proper strategy to protect against the threat
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of product executive/ manager and ensure that they effectively deployed for achieving business goal, MS goals and profitability goals for division.
- Evaluation on KRAs, ensure implementation as per plan and Quarterly objectives
- Foreign language learning & Training
- Ensure implementation and adherence of HR Policies
- Careful allocation of financial resources to achieve maximum output from the resources
- In-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical Industry for brand promotion in Africa, Middle East and SEA region and other promotional Markets.
- Ability to plan & prioritize activities
- Excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Marketing
Pharma Placements Inc.
Pharma Placements Inc. is one of the leading most HR consultancy providing manpower to Pharma Industry
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Pharma Placements Inc.