The Company's primary focus has been customizing specialized delivery solutions for the healthcare industry. With Australian TGA, GMP and NAFDAC approvals among many other accreditations, the Groups manufacturing facilities are amongst the best in the Asia Pacific Region.
- Statutory Compliance under various laws.
- Recruitment of all level for plant.
- Manpower planning as per requirement. Ensure that adequate manpower is available in the plant to carry out the scheduled activities.
- Wage and salary administration.
- Disciplinary actions.
- Handling Contract Labourers and Statutory compliance.
- To carried out annual appraisal system.
- Employee safety, hygiene and welfare activities.
- Induction to new recruit.
- To ensure that Forms/Registers/Returns under various applied labour lawsfiled on time.
- To liaison with government offices/agencies like, Factory Inspector, Labour Inspector, GIDC, Police, Panchayat, Employment&Training, PF etc for statutory compliance.
- To ensure Housekeeping and pest control activities carried out properly and as per schedule.
- To arrange for and co ordinate internal / external training programs for employees.
- To carry out annual medical checkups
- HR dept. SOP training and relevant documentation.
- Monitor and maintain discipline in the premises
- Full and final settlements.
- Security Management, Canteen Management,
- Procurement of General & consumable stationary
- Procurement of PPE's as per requirement.
- General Administration.
Salary: INR 6,50,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Pharma Placements Inc.
Recruiter Name:Kanika Vinayak
Contact Company:Pharma Placements Inc.
Address :G-55, Ground Floor, A Wing,, Express Zone Mall, Opp Reliance Power, W.E.Highway Goregaon (East)