- To Handle entire product range of the company in Institutional Business in all specialties through tenders in all government business viz. Railways, ESIC, State Governments, Defense, PSUs, CGHS etc.
- To work in close partnership with other commercial and shared services functions.
- Incumbent will be responsible for developing and leading focus accounts business plan and financial objectives, ensuring alignment with customer needs across internal and external networks.
- Responsible to expands and maintain relationships with strategically important customers and be responsible for assigned strategic account targets.
- Tender Management - Preparation & timely Submission of tenders.
- Apply technical expertise for customer requirement analysis, potential appliances, specifications definitions and performance definitions.
- Design, develop and drive account specific growth strategies, relationship & Spend map and annual operating plans to establish revenue goals and strategies that advance the accounts performance and enables the achievement of the departments as well as the business's financial goals.
- Work as the in charge of marketing and sales supports, aggressive pricing, comprehensive sales forecasts, personnel improvement and associate troubleshooting along with various problem-solving activities.
- The role requires to work closely with cross functional teams including finance, supply chain, sales to standardize terms and conditions, work on pricing strategy, setting up processes to effectively collect the account receivables and other commercial forms which impact the P & L of the organization.
- Invest time for skill development of self and team including research on customers future planning, market analysis and competitive dynamism for an effective customer engagement strategy.
- Lead, develop, and motivate a team of account managers, leading them to the achievement or even surpassing of goals/targets.
- Building and maintaining healthy business relation with Key customers and ensuring maximum customer satisfaction by fulfilling the performance parameters.
- Registration & Renewal in all Central Government, Defense, PSUs, ESIC, Railways, CGHS, GMSD, Indian Railways, State Government Institutes.
- Inclusion of Strategic Products In tenders of all assigned sectors and removals of clauses required as per products.
Working on acceptance of LLM and Third Party Products in state governments.
- Finalization of rate contracts and rate negotiations with authorities.
- Ensure continuous development and prepare activation programs.
Salary: INR 15,00,000 - 20,00,000 PA.
Functional Area:Top Management
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Pharma Placements Inc.
Recruiter Name:Kanika Vinayak
Contact Company:Pharma Placements Inc.
Address :F 99, First Floor, B Wing, Express Zone Mall, Opp. Adani Energy, W.E.Highway, Goregaon (E), Mumbai