- Company: One of the fastest growing Pharma Company with a turnover in excess of rs. 1,400 Crores.
- Designation: Head - Plant HR. The incumbent will be expected to manage HR function of company's three plants located in and around Vadodara. Company has more than 600 employees on their own roll and more than 800 contract employees.
- Experience: The incumbent shall have minimum of 15 years of experience in managing HR function and for at least three years one should be working in the capacity of Head - Plant HR.
- Skill Set Required: Talent Acquisition, Industrial Relations, Managing entire Administration of the plant, Liasioning with Local authorities, Employee engagement, Performance management, etc. etc.,
- CTC: Will not be a constraint for the deserving candidates.
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 22,50,000 PA.
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Pharma Placements Inc.
Recruiter Name:Kanika Vinayak
Contact Company:Pharma Placements Inc.
Address :F 99, First Floor, B Wing, Express Zone Mall, Opp. Adani Energy, W.E.Highway, Goregaon (E), Mumbai, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400001,India