They have 9 manufacturing facilities, out of which, 6 are for finished dosages and 3 for APIs, supported by a state-of-the-art R&D centre at Mumbai and a Clinical Research Organisation at Hyderabad. The manufacturing facilities are of highest regulatory standards, complying with WHO-cGMP guidelines and have been approved by various regulatory authorities such as, USFDA, UK-MHRA, SUKL-Czech Republic, Cofepris Mexico, TGA-Australia.
- Looking after Business Development and Sales for Australia, south Africa & New Zealand..
- Working with Various Business Model like Distribution, Contract Manufacturing and Out license the dossier for continuous business expansion to achieve organization objective.
- Analyze the market and formulate strategies for profitable business.
- Coordinating with business associates for product selection and finalize the product according to registration requirement of the respective countries.
- Administering various sales pipeline and improve opportunities for sales Develop and Execute short term and Long Term objective to achieve pre determine target.
- To achieve its short, medium and long-term profitability understand overall process of management and corporate decision making to ensure the organization objective.
Salary: INR 25,00,000 - 27,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:Institutional Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Pharma Placements Inc.
Recruiter Name:Mrs. Kanika Vinayak - DIRECTOR
Contact Company:Pharma Placements Inc.
Address :G-55, Ground Floor, A Wing,, Express Zone Mall, Opp Reliance Power