THE KEY DELIVERABLES:
Profit Centre Operations
Profit Centre Operations
- Managing overall profitability & successful operation of the plant.
- Developing effective plans, including P&L structures designed to assure achievement of agreed-to volume.
- Identifying scope for enhancements towards Product Development through rigorous R&D.
- Integrating IT & new technology for enhanced effectives in the process.
- Exploring business avenues for accelerated revenue growth/ expansion.
- Supervising production operations to ensure accomplishment of production targets within time and cost parameters.
- Formulating and implementing strategies for manufacturing of Sterile injectables, OSD & Pellets.
- Conducting technical training on cGMP / Safety / ISO 14001, HACCP.
- Carrying out investigations and documentation. Deviation reports, CAPA documentations. Gap analysis, Quality Risk Management
- cGMP documentation: SOPs, Validation and Qualification documentation: URS, DQ, IQ, OQ,PQ
- Forecasting raw material requirements, involve in high level meetings with purchase department for timely raw material
- Monitoring the in process as well as finished goods stocks to be within targets.
- Designing and implementing systems, processes and procedures to facilitate smooth functioning of overall production
- operations and enhance operational efficiency. Focusing on optimization of process parameters and initiating process
- improvements for achieving bottom line objectives and productivity targets.
- Conducting process audits; reviewing existing processes and re-designing the same for enhancing operational efficacy
- and achieving maximum cost savings.
- Establishing Quality Management Systems across various processes to reduce rejection levels and ensure high quality
- standards at all the stages of production. Assuring quality at every stage of production from raw material to finished
- Analyzing structure and properties of raw materials used in pharma and preparing specifications for their production.
- Attending to all complaints, customer service, create awareness among the production departments for non repetition
- of complaints with the final aim of full customer satisfaction.
- if your profile is matching with above JD , send your cv to us on email@example.com
Salary: INR 25,00,000 - 35,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Top Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG:M.Pharma - Pharmacy
Pharma Placements Inc.
Pharma Placements Inc. is one of the leading most consultancy providing manpower to Pharma Industry
View Contact Details+