With expertise in range of formulations ranging from tablets to sterile dosage form and from inhalation to novel drug delivery system. It has medications for both chronic and acute therapy, with world- class state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities approved by various regulatory. It has well equipped R&D, analytical and bio equivalence centre audited by various regulatory authorities of various Companies.
The requirement is as follows -
Role : VP - Medical Affairs
- Clinical & Pre- Clinical trials/ studies
- Medico Marketing
- New Product Development
- Interaction with key opinion leaders in different therapeutic segments.
- Be actively involved in product launches.
- Design Promotional inputs in the form of Updates, References, Product information, presentations for CMEs.
- Impart Training of Product Management Team (PMT) and field personnel.
- Submission and Presentation of Clinical data to DCGI and International Regulatory Authorities.
- Conduct clinical trials including design of Protocols / Case Record Forms in different therapeutic areas for Phase I to IV studies.
Those who are interested in the above role, kindly share across their Updated CV at: email@example.com
Mrs. KANIKA VINAYAK - DIRECTOR - 9820229398.
Salary: INR 50,00,000 - 70,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Medical Professional
Role:Chief Medical Officer/Head Medical Services
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:MBBS - Medicine, Other Graduate
PG:MDS - Any Specialization, Other
Doctorate:Ph.D - Advertising/Mass Communication, Pharmacy
Pharma Placements Inc.