Roles and responsibilities
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Provide Strategic direction for Portfolio Management in various Business Units.
- Prepare Therapy Road Map for portfolio as well as design immediate, short term and long term plans for therapy areas.
- Outline Portfolio Grid with new introductions, reformulations & extension.
- Identify new molecules in respective therapies and evaluate for possible introduction.
- Track future molecules for FTL (First To launch) opportunity.
- Identify patented products with near expiry patents
Prepare Business case for new products (Market analysis, Pricing strategy, Revenue forecast) in coordination with marketing teams.
- Liaise with the R&D, Out-sourcing, Production, Regulatory, Legal & Supply Chain to ensure timely introductions, reformulation and extensions.
- Track project status, identify gaps and influence the respective stake holder.
- Ensure timely new product launch.
- Life Cycle Management of mega brands.
Only those candidates who are currently working in Pharma Industry performing the role as mentioned above need apply.
Salary: INR 50,00,000 - 70,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Marketing
Pharma Placements Inc.
Recruiter Name:Kanika Vinayak
Contact Company:Pharma Placements Inc.
Address :F 99, First Floor, B Wing, Express Zone Mall, Opp. Adani Energy, W.E.Highway, Goregaon (E), Mumbai, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400001,India