We have been retained by one of the Top 10 Pharma companies to hire an Assistant Manager - Direct taxation to be based at their HO located in the western suburbs of Mumbai. The details of the position are as follows:
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for timely filing of periodical returns of TDS & TCS.
Responsible for monitoring and scrutiny of correct TDS & TCS deduction.
Assisting in tax payments and returns and other fillings relating to Direct Tax
Replying to various notices from Tax authorities.
Assisting team member in various assessments and litigation matters
Prepare necessary paperwork for tax payments and returns
SOP Creation & implementation.
Compilation & Submission of MIS Reports on Tax outflow.
Keeping track of Tax amendments and implementing the same across the Company wherever applicable
- Filing of TDS and TCS and Income Tax Returns
- Tax Litigation Assessments and Appeals
- Coordination with external tax counsels and authorities
- Keeping track of latest developments/judicial pronouncements direct Tax Laws
- Strong Domain Expertise in direct Tax
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good Networking Skills
- Performance Orientation
- Team Player
- Must have advance working knowledge of SAP HANA and MS excel.
- B.com / M.Com Hons Graduate and CA Inter (Not pursuing CA Final).
- 7 to 10 year.
Those of you whose profile matches the above mentioned description and will like to apply for this position shall forward their updated CV to email@example.com
Salary: 9,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Any Specialization
PG:CA in Any Specialization,M.Com in Any Specialization
Pharma Placements Inc.
Hiring for one of the top 10 pharma companies.
Contact Company:Pharma Placements Inc.