We have been retained by one of the top most CRO of the country to hire an Associate Vice President - Medical Affairs and clinical Operations. The details of the position are as follows:
- Company: Our client is a leading Global Clinical Research Organization (CRO), providing full spectrum drug development services and bespoke services under the Clinical Research domain for all Pharmaceutical companies world-wide.
- Designation: Associate Vice President - Medical Affairs and Clinical Operations.
- Job Location: Ahmedabad
- Experience: Min. 10 years of relevant work experience of managing end to end activities for clinical trials of Oncology products.
- Being a part of company's senior management group, work closely with members of the senior management team to achieve the strategic goals set for Lambda Clinical Research Limited in clinical research activities of Oncology range of products.
- Responsible for driving all oncology clinical trials
- Responsible for building up relationship & arranging scientific discussion with KOLs in oncology
- Responsible for organizing and implementing operational strategies for oncology development projects within Clinical Operations.
- Ensure provision of timely, efficient, high quality Clinical Trial Management deliverables for clinical projects
- Coordinate the activities of the department in the management and documentation of databases from clinical trials.
- Track and assign appropriate resources within the department in line with Company Manage Team members in terms of the department achieving their individual performance targets.
- To provide strategic and managerial oversight of clinical operations functions, Clinical Project Management, Clinical Trial Supplies, Training and Clinical Monitoring functions.
- To align objectives and resources across all clinical operation functions, in particular assuring that resources allocated meet business needs.
- Select, recruit, develop, manage, motivate, coach and appraise the performance of direct reports and ensure high quality performance management across Clinical Operations Department.
- Ensure effective utilization all stakeholders - internal, external and other support services, and thereby minimize the need for additional internal head count.
- Ensure that staff communication and employee relations are managed proactively to maximize the well-being of the employees
- Provide updates and status reports to senior management on a regular basis; report on performance against plan.
- Manage the budget for department and projects. Ensure overall operation is within the approved budget and timeline.
- Act as a role model and actively install the companies' values in the team and their activities
- Responsible for increased productivity and efficiency of Clinical Operation department members
- Assist the Business development team during technical discussion with the clients and also by providing feasibility reports.
Key Requirements of the role
- Medical Doctor with 10 to 15 years of strong experience in Medical Affairs and Clinical Research.
- Experience in Oncology Therapy would be mandatory
- Good team management and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal communication
Those of you whose profile matches the above mentioned description and would like to apply for this position shall forward their updated profile to email@example.com
In case of a query, please feel free to speak to the undersigned:
Director, Pharma Placements Inc.,
Mobile: 98202 34987
Role:Chief Medical Officer/Head Medical Services
Salary: 50,00,000 - 60,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Medical Professional
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:MBBS in Any Specialization
PG:Medical-MS/MD in Any Specialization
Pharma Placements Inc.
Hiring for one of the top most Clinical Research organization.
Contact Company:Pharma Placements Inc.