We have been retained by one of the top 10 Pharma Companies to hire a Manager - Medical Affairs to be based at Delhi. The details of the position are as follows:
- Company: one of the top 10 pharma companies. Company is launching a New NCE for the first time in India.
- Designation: Manager - Medical Affairs
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Key Responsibilities:
- Medico-marketing support for product campaign development, new product launches, implementation and in helping to shape marketing strategy and direction
- To foster collaborative relationships with the key opinion leaders (KOLs) and to facilitate the exchange of scientific information between the medical community and the company.
- To develop the professional relationships with the health-care community, particularly KOLs, through peer-to-peer contact.
- Facilitate investigator-initiated clinical research proposals from approval until completion, presentation, and publication.
- Plan and conduct webinars/ seminars on national and international level with close coordination with marketing and KOLs
- Assist in the development, review, and follow-up of the clinical studies initiated within the relevant therapeutic area at the regional/local level
- Imparting training and conducting training of doctors and field force.
- Provide quality scientific presentations for internal and external meetings, develop public-private partnerships, gather competitive intelligence and facilitate input for product life cycle plans.
- Interact with regulatory agencies and ensure that all regional medical activities and interactions are conducted with due regard to accepted standards of best practice
- Identifying KOLs and building relationships with them and it occupies more time than other activities
- Medically qualified (post-graduate) candidate with experience in Psychiatry
- Having post graduate qualification (degree/diploma) in psychiatry would be an added advantage.
- Medico marketing experience of at least 2 years in Psychiatry (corporate/ regional medical experience).
Those of you whose profile matches the above mentioned description and would like to apply for this position shall forward their updated profile to email@example.com
In case of a query, please feel free to speak to the undersigned:
Director, Pharma Placements Inc.
Mobile: 98202 34987
Salary: 15,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:MBBS in Any Specialization
PG:Medical-MS/MD in Any Specialization
Pharma Placements Inc.
Hiring for one of the Top 10 Pharma Companies.
Contact Company:Pharma Placements Inc.