We have been retained by One of the Top 10 Pharma Companies to hire a Manager - Portfolio for Europe, Middle East & North African Markets. The details of the position are as under:
- Company: One of the Top 10 Pharma Companies in India
- Designation: Portfolio Manager
- Department: Business development
- Job Location: Ahmedabad
- Purpose of the Job:
- To consolidate and build on rapid growth, we are recruiting an experienced Portfolio Manager within our European Business Development Team to support our Director of Portfolio, EMENA. With continued substantial European growth planned over the next few years, the successful candidate will be expected to learn fast, show initiative, build relationships and be accountable for contributing to this growth.
- Relationship building is a key part of this role, internally and externally with suppliers and customers. You will support the development of the Europe and MENA business through matrix working with individual Countries & Clusters, driving their product portfolio management whilst maintaining existing and developing further, the portfolio matrix management processes across the EMENA region including pipeline and project plans, MA utilization reports and in depth analysis & reporting of projects before presenting your findings and proposals. You will need to think creatively to bring new products to market on schedule, constantly seeking opportunities to overcome barriers, influence on the priorities of others and undertake a significant level of analysis using Excel and other relevant programmes, systems and other information sources
- Job Responsibilities:
Portfolio & Pipeline
- Exploit the current portfolio based on market dynamics across the EMENA region.
- Evaluate new opportunities for addition into Pipeline for EMENA. Keep track of all global developments and propose and evaluate suitable opportunities for financial assessment.
- Perform financial assessments of all new opportunities for Pipeline addition NPV, IRR, Break-Even analysis, SWOT analysis before selecting pipeline proposals
- Responsible for continuous process improvement in pipeline product deliverables across indications/therapy areas
- Mapping project milestones, defining timelines & tracking the progress of Pipeline products
- Identify candidates for annual In-licensing target list. Evaluate IL Portfolios, shortlist and prioritize the appropriate opportunities.
- Be the contact to manage all queries for Regulatory
- Responsible for Annual regulatory filing plan and subsequent monthly tracking.
- Deliver the filing strategy for each new project.
- Mapping project milestones, defining timelines & tracking and reporting progress
- Guiding R&D with project priorities, clarity in terms of requirements on volumes and target countries to align the R&D activities with the EMENA Commercial focus
- To engage with various internal and external stakeholders such as Forecasting/Market intelligence/Pricing & Market access/ Market research / Medical teams and collate various intelligence and reporting sources into one cohesive report
- Regular coordination across differing functional departments, responsible for delivering decision making forums with stakeholders utilizing inventive approaches to manage differing time zones, cultures and priorities
- To align with internal and external IP Teams and maintain the IP information on all Pipeline and under evaluation products and propose IP driven opportunities
- Responsible for managing the monthly Board Presentation and coordinating with various stakeholders to deliver the same
- To support Budget activity in alignment with the Finance Teams, providing the annual Budget File based on existing Portfolio and upcoming registrations
- To liaise with NPL Team for all registrations and support New Product Launch activities
- Liaising with Supply chain and Artworks team regularly to track various activities
- To liaise with IT & Supply chain for UPID related activities and mapping all JDE codes
- Relevant professional and Educational Background:
- Pharmaceutical Degree level qualification and a Bachelors or Masters Degree preferably within Trade, Economics or International Business degree
- It is essential you are fluent in English.
Those of you whose profile matches the above mentioned description shall forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any query, please feel free to speak to the undersigned:
Director, Pharma Placements Inc.
Mobile: 98202 29398
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Salary: 7,00,000 - 7,50,000 P.A.
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Any Specialization,B.Pharma in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in International Business
Pharma Placements Inc.
Hiring for one of the top 10 Pharma Companies in India
Contact Company:Pharma Placements Inc.